Sunday, June 24, 2012

not a pretty post

I sit here in SA looking at my passport knowing that by God's grace I will be getting it stamped on the 2nd July as I go to help on the missions field once again. This time I will be traveling to Thailand, to a house that gets flooded every month as it is on the ground and monsoon season (spring tides every new moon)
I sit here with more money in my wallet than in the bank trusting the Lord like never before.

There is no power and I am going to rebuild a house on stilts. it needs to be done with in less that a lunar cycle so we do not get flooded in water as well as work.

Why am iItelling you this after not up dating for such a long time.. well I feel that I just need to tell someone /everyone to give them the opportunity to join me in helping God and hHs people establish His kingdom in the hearts of the unreached.

Please support me in prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment